Sunday, May 22, 2005

Spotlight on Dean

It's a lovely Sunday morning, and I just finished watching Howard Dean on "Meet the Press." I thought Dean held up very well under the questioning by Tim Russert, but it bothered me that Russert brought up every negative thing ever said about Dean and asked, "So what do you have to say for yourself?" In other words, Dean spent most of his time defending himself instead of being able to spell out Democratic plans and strategies! Does he do this with Republicans as well? I don't watch his show often enough to get a real sense of that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Madmomma, I don't watch "Meet the Press", but Arianna Huffington does and she agrees with you. See her post today where she quotes Dean and Russert.

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home