Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Siriusly Unhappy with Air America Radio!

I discovered much to my dismay on Monday that Air America Radio no longer broadcasts on Sirius Radio. Apparently it's a money issue. Part of that dismay stems from the fact that I just bought Sirius Satellite Radio two weeks so that I could listen to Air America any time I wanted to. Because it's gone, I've begun listening to other left-wing radio shows, and I must say that they're pretty good! I've been tuned in to the Bill Press Show this morning, and he's done a great job on the whole Turd Blossom Affair. For those of you who don't know, Turd Blossom is the term of endearment by W for his evil henchman Karl Rove.
Part of my point this morning is that there are more and more liberals out there speaking for us. If you have the chance, listen to what they have to say.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate Anne said...

Have you listened to Thom Hartmann? He is streamable online, noon to 3 EDT -- or from White Rose Society which also archives Malloy and Randi.

Peace Hugs!

6:18 AM  
Blogger Gladmomma said...

Thanks, Kate Anne. I've listened to Thom Hartmann only occasionally, but now that Air America is gone, I'm sure I'll be listening with more regularity! Thanks for writing to our blog. I visited YOUR blog and I appreciate your message of peace.

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the Bill Press Show is the best lib talker I've heard. He and Christy are fun, funny and informative. I really think they can get big

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home