Thursday, March 29, 2007

Sen Judiciary committee hearings today on C-span

Randi is so right. It's amazing, frustrating and IMHO, too nice. I think I would have ripped a new ***hole for Samson. His testimony....I don't remember, blah blah...or my favorite, I did not keep notes. B.S. Oh and not a very good file, as he stated.
B.S. I work as a low level employee, and I keep files on EVERYTHING! I think I could get better information when grilling my 8 year old on homework!
Why are the members of the judiciary so lax? I think Samson and the others need to be interviewed by well informed mothers of young children and/or grandmothers. We take no B.S. and we will get to the heart of the problem. And....we don't take "I don't remember" as an excuse!
We pay these idiots to do their jobs? Jeeez.
Oh wait...I don't remember, to the best of my recollection....I don't remember.
I don't remember. It was based on an assumption. I don't remember. Not to my knowledge. I don't remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home