Saturday, September 27, 2008

Post debate thoughts

From TPM Election central:

"McCain's unwillingness to make eye contact with Obama through the debate seems to be getting picked up by a lot of observers. Here's an interesting exchange on the subject between Chris Matthews and the Post's Eugene Robinson ."


The fact that McCain would not look at Obama was something my 20 something daughter and her husband remarked on, they both thought it was disrespectful of McCain. I agree, why wouldn't he look at Obama?

There were moments when I wanted Obama to answer McCain assertions in a more forceful manner, throwing facts back at him, but then Republicans and righties don't respond to facts anyway, so I could have been wrong.

All in all, I hate the debate format.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home