Thursday, March 17, 2005

Five Minutes to Liftoff!

The new liberal talk radio station is going on the air in 5 minutes. How exciting! Just tune in to

KRPT 92.5

starting at

8am CST today

For those of you wondering why I tout liberal radio so much, it's because you can find a friend who understands what you, as a liberal, are going through! In this area, you may sometimes feel a little alone in the world, but with a flip of a switch 24/7 you know there are many others who feel just as you do. How cool is that?

1 Comments:

Blogger VTexan said...

It IS important to stay connected with other liberals. I've heard people in Boerne react to seeing my lefty bumper stickers with "Aren't you afraid?"...and I'm thinking...no, this is America. We're the land of the free, right? We're supposed to be able to say what we think. If we don't, then how free are we? So yeah...I think it's real important.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home