Tuesday, April 26, 2005

A little bit of this, a little bit of that

I'm just not that angry about anything in particular at this moment, so instead I'll provide some links to good places that will keep you informed of facts,as well as analyses of those facts. Go to The Drudge Report for a fairly comprehensive list of columnists from both sides, e.g., Helen Thomas is listed along with Ann Coulter.

I also wanted to remind you about our new progressive radio station in San Antonio. The Jerry Springer Show and the Stephanie Miller show air back-to-back from 8am to 2pm. Both of these shows are really good and very much worth your time! Just click on the link in the links column on the right of this page.

I'm sure I'll be outraged at some injustice by the end of the day, so stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Thanks MadMomma
I can't seem to remember to read the Drudge Report, even though I know I should.
FYI: Arianna Huffington has a new blog (HuffingtonPost.com)beginning on May 9; a group effort including Walter Cronkite and other writers. Could be one to watch.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home