Wednesday, May 04, 2005

We know something THEY don't know!

I don't usually do much in the way of putting my feelings to computer, but I had some thoughts on my way home today that I just needed to share! When I woke up on the morning of November 3 I was crushed, devastated, and overwhelmed with a sense of defeat. I thought the country had truly spoken and that they wanted George Bush as president. Here we are 6 months later, and I think to myself that I and my fellow Democrats are the ones who are right, good, and preparing to prevail! Doesn't it just warm the cockles to think about how we ARE NOT in the party of nut jobs who have buried their heads in the sand and are willing to let this president destroy everything we have fought for for the last 230 years. We are on the side of RIGHT! That thought alone will keep me fighting for what I know is good and decent.

Ok, I'm done. I just had to get that out, and with any luck, it will make others feel better about being Democrats! Yay for us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home