Friday, June 24, 2005

Get involved in local politics

Ok, this is our 33rd wedding anniversary and here I am blogging. Why? Because Karl Rove and Co. totally pissed me off. Then there was the whining caller on the Randi Rhodes show, who whined about where our country was going, but did not understand the fact that the only way to make change is to work for it.
So my friends, work for change. To quote Howard Dean, "run for office, if you can't run for office, help someone else run for office." Get out there and get busy, 2006 mid term elections are not far off.
Help John Courage and David Van Os, or run yourself. Don't know how to set up a campaign? Ask me. I just attended root camp at Democracy Fest and will be glad to share what I learned.
Go...get involved....now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gladmomma said...

Happy Anniversary PG! Spreading the good word is a worthwhile endeavor on your special day! Thanks for playing a positive role in our takeback of America.

7:25 AM  
Blogger progressivegrannie said...

Thanks MM, for the anniversary wishes!

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home