Wednesday, November 23, 2005

As a Democrat, I'm thankful for....

I'm stealing this idea from The Bill Press Show.

I am thankful for the following:

Jean Schmidt is not MY representative.
Jack Murtha is a representative for the people of the U.S.
We have liberal talk radio.
Bill Clinton is more trusted than George Bush!
Our party doesn't preach hatred of those who are different.
The Democrats' collective voice is growing ever louder every day.


That's my small list as we begin to celebrate Thanksgiving. I've opened the comments so that anybody can leave one. All you gotta do is hit the comments link right under this post, sign on as other (and give yourself a fun name) or sign on as anonymous, or as your blogger username if you have one. Then type in your comment, type the funny word at the bottom of the page, then click publish. Come on! Give it a try. Commenting is a fun way for everyone to interact.


Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, what a great idea! I'm grateful that George Bush can't ever be president again!

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thankful that I can go to my parents' house for Turkey, talk politics, and we all agree (they're liberal too).

I'm thankful for those with cojones: \
Michael Moore! Thanks for, at great risk to you, that you continue to speak truth to power.

Jack Murtha, who could probably have gone on to his dotage without having stuck his hand in the hornets' nest. But since his principles ruled the day, the idea of leaving Iraq has entered the conversation in the places where that decision can be made.

I guess I'll leave room for others to say their piece...

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thankful for being unlike all the others.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I'm grateful that all my family agree with me about the important things. I'm glad that the people I most like and admire are on what I believe to be the right side, I'm glad to see the latest Harris polls and I'm glad to see that I agree with all the other comments.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

except for the last 'anonymous' comment.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home