Tuesday, September 11, 2007

9/11 Musings

I still wonder, where was all the luggage and debris in Shanksville and at the Pentagon? A recent crash somewhere (I forget where exactly) with a plane plunging into the side of a mountain left debris, engines, tail parts, wing parts, etc. The pictures gruesomely pulled me to examine them closely. It was as I expected, and not what we saw after 9/11. I have questions, that are unanswered, just like a lot of other people. Today, I read Lionel's post on Air America, and it struck home.

Here is an excerpt. If you have time, please go to the link and read it through.

9/11 SIX YEARS LATER & THE OBFUSCATION OF FACTS THANKS TO THE SO-CALLED CONSPIRACY THEORISTS
by Lionel on September 11, 2007 - 8:04am.


Six years ago today the 9/11 conspiracy theorist was born. Translation: the tin foil hat-wearin’, full-fledged, Elvis is alive, Area 51, Loch Ness Monster, crop circle nut case. The idiot, the crazed loon who would dare think that either (a) the government or a contingent thereof was somehow involved in 9/11 either by letting it happen or making it happen (the LIHOP and MIHOP theories that I don’t care to explain) or (b) the full account of what happened that beautiful Tuesday morning is at best incomplete. I’m in the latter group.

And while our country’s history is replete with references to lies that enabled us to enter into war, viz. the sinking of The Maine, Pearl Harbor, the Gulf of Tonkin Incident, not to mention miscellaneous acts of varying terrorism from the JFK and RFK assassinations, Watergate and the impeachment of the greatest President in my lifetime for giving in to the advances of a zaftig fellatrix, I realize that anything is possible but there just simply isn’t any credible evidence that this administration was involved in any acts attendant to 9/11 including the favorite theory of a controlled demolition.

Link to article

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home