Thursday, February 17, 2005

Show Them Your Money

It's very important to me and to my family (except for the son-in-law from hell) to support businesses who make their polital donations to Democrats instead of the other guys. For instance, Costco gives close to 100% to the Democrats. Costco also pay it's employees high wages and pays 92% of their health benefits. That alone makes them truely blue.
There is a wonderful website that lists the political donations of many companies, right down to the percentage to each party. I even found my favorite olive oil is red; now I have to find a new brand. But it's worth it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gladmomma said...

Hey Jackie,
Thanks for the heads up? Do you know where HEB stands? I didn't see it under grocery stores. I have a feeling I know what the answer is, though!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I'm sure you're right about HEB, Madmomma. I see that Costco and Starbucks are the only blue grocers in this area. I wonder how many food shoppers Starbucks sees a day.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home