Friday, July 29, 2005

Buy Blue

Thanks to a Republican friend, I found that the "Choose the Blue" website has changed, for the better. The site's mission is to "lift the veil of corporate patronage" so that we Democrats can more easily support those who support us. I was very happily surprised to find that H.E.B. leans very slightly to the left; the H.E.B. Chairman and CEO contributed a bit more to the Democrats (54%) than to the Republicans. I feel better about my grocery bills now.
Buy Blue also has news articles that relate to where our money goes. One compares Costco to Sam's Club, another looks at auto insurance companies. There is an A to Z search and a ranked company listing, both make interesting reading. One of my favorite online stores is 93% blue.
And when we need a new computer, it sure won't be a red Dell!

1 Comments:

Blogger VegasKat said...

Interesting site, thanks!!! (Folks in Las Vegas read "The Kendallian", too, you know...)

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home