Monday, December 19, 2005

Riding with a minor devil

Well, I'm back from the Big Apple. It was a great trip, but it sort of ended with a negative note. I had to ride on the plane with Phil Gramm and his wife. Yuchh! He appeared to be the pompous ass he's rumored to be. Why couldn't I be on a plane with Harry Reid, Russ Feingold or even Rep. John Conyers? BTW, I truly hate Bush and his dictatorial ways. Can you believe this jerk is getting away with illegal wiretapping, and with a chuckly smirk to boot?

4 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

I once flew home from Dallas with Henry B. Now there was a great man!

5:58 AM  
Blogger VTexan said...

I flew back from somewhere with Tim Curry, who play Dr. Frank N. Furter from the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Of course, he was in 1st Class...I wasn't.

12:28 PM  
Blogger progressivegrannie said...

One question...did you say anything to him? If not, what would you have wanted to say?

4:40 PM  
Blogger Gladmomma said...

Hey Pro Gran,
I didn't say anything to him, but I would have told him to stop behaving like a pompous jerk! I mean, his wife sat back in coach with us, while he was in first class!

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home