Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I'm Still Here...Really!

VTex accused me tonight of not blogging enough. I have to agree, but I reminded him that my problem is two-fold. First of all, too many Republicans are doing scandalous things these days. It's all running together and hard to keep up with! Secondly, whenever we get too optimistic about anyone caring about how Republicans are dreadful, scandalous, and deserving of jail time, it always seems to go the Repubs' way. I'm just sitting in the corner and biting my nails as I wait to see these scandals take root.
By the way, DeLay seems to be as corrupt as we all thought. Go figure!

1 Comments:

Blogger progressivegrannie said...

Madmomma,
It's ok, take a breather, then get back out there and fight! Or as the T-shirt said that I bought for my daughter,just put on your big girl panties and deal with it!
Let's put on our big girl panties and give them all a PINK SLIP !

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home