Thursday, January 12, 2006

The March for Millions of Veterans 2006

My daughter forwarded an email from a friend of hers with the following message:
"I consider myself a conservative Republican, but if the current administration refuses to properly fund veteran's promised medical care, I will vote democratic in the next election".
He included a web address with information on the following:
Veteran's groups are getting together to march in Washington,D.C. and in cities all over the United States on April 25, 2006 to protest the the treatment they are receiving by the administration and Congress. Check out this website, click to sent emails to your senators and representatives and be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom to be counted.
My daughter's friend is the father of a young man fighting in Iraq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home